CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare

Release Date: April 5th, 2011
Age Group: Young Adult 
Pages: 424
Series: The Mortal Instruments #4
Buy This Book: Amazon
This book was full of adventure and captured me from the beginning. At first I was scared to read it feeling that Cassandra Clare was just dragging on with the story... Well, I guess there were unsolved secrets that I came to forget about. As Clary, Simon, and Jace, complete one mysterious adventure another seems to follow. As some know this is the fourth book in the Mortal Instruments series. I have to say that this was not my favorite book in the series but if you are a Mortal instruments addict like me you HAVE to read this. Now all I am unfortunately waiting for the 5th book in series. I say unfortunately because the book was going perfectly well until the author, Cassandra Clare decided to add a misfortune that ruined the ending. I still consider reading this book just skip the last three pages but besides that, it was great!

1 comments:

Genrefluent

Jada,Please remember to send your reviews to Bistro Book Club http://www.teensread.org Member reviews are a major reason that we have Bistro. Your opinions, like those of all Bistro Book Club members, are very important feedback for my work on the BFYA committee.
Thanks,
Di

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA