CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Then (Once #2) by Morris Gleitzman

Release Date: May 10, 2011
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 208
Buy This Book: Amazon
               This is the sequel to Once. Felix and Zelda have jumped off a train. Then they run into a farmer and almost get kidnapped. They run and find a nice woman. This women lets them stay at her house. Will the Nazi find them?  I think this book was a fast read but it had really good writing it made me feel like I was there.


2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson

I love your blog! This will really help me as a librarian to keep up with the latest good books. I've added an Ink feed to the EMS Library Book Buzz. Check it out! http://www.netvibes.com/emslibrary#The_Latest_-_Reviews

Genrefluent http://www.genrefluent.com/teentalk.htm

Hi Abby, Please remember to send your reviews to the Bistro Book Club. Member feedback is important and one of the major reasons we have Bistro. Thanks, Di

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA