CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Then (Once #2) by Morris Gleitzman

Release Date: May 10, 2011
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 208
Buy This Book: Amazon
               This is the sequel to Once. Felix and Zelda have jumped off a train. Then they run into a farmer and almost get kidnapped. They run and find a nice woman. This women lets them stay at her house. Will the Nazi find them?  I think this book was a fast read but it had really good writing it made me feel like I was there.


2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson

I love your blog! This will really help me as a librarian to keep up with the latest good books. I've added an Ink feed to the EMS Library Book Buzz. Check it out! http://www.netvibes.com/emslibrary#The_Latest_-_Reviews

Genrefluent

Hi Abby, Please remember to send your reviews to the Bistro Book Club. Member feedback is important and one of the major reasons we have Bistro. Thanks, Di

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA