CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christy and Todd College Years by Robin Jones Gunn

Publisher: Bethany House
Pages: 660
Age Group: Young Adult
Buy this book: Robingunn.com, Barnes and Nobles, Amazon


Robin Jones Gunn does it again! In this book Christy, Katie, and Todd, are traveling to Europe for a nice vacation before school starts up again they meet new friends and come to realize what God is trying to do in their lives. I can't believe how absolutely amazing Robin Gunn is. She is definitely one of my favorite authors, (right up there with J.K. Rowling) her ability to make such a moving book is mind-blowing. After I finished this book I couldn't get Christy and Todd out of my mind! This was such an amazing book I give it a 10 out of 10 best book I have ever read. I again encourage and recommend everybody to read these books (starting with Christy Miller Collection Volume 1) and I promise they will change you! ( In a fantastic way!) Yesterday when I visited the library I went straight to Robin Gunn and picked up one of her other series, the Katie Weldon series. You do have to read the Christy books before this for it to make more chronologically correct. I would definitely say that these books are for a mature audience. This book is probably directed more for females (F.Y.I.). So go and read these books as soon as possible and tell us how  you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA