CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Christy Miller Collection Volume 4

The Christy Miller Series by Robin Gunn has been such an amazing, inspiring, and over all awesome series. With so much anticipation and me getting mad at the mail man for not being here with my books fast enough has left me a lot of time to think and get closer to God. Before I read this series I think I was just the average, yeah I am a Christian, I go to church because my parents tell me to, and I know that God exists; but now thanks to the Christy Miller Collection I have a personal relationship with God and have overcome many insecurities and fears. I am so thrilled that I have the experience and chance to share God's glory. Christy Miller goes through many daily challenges such as peer pressure, romance, negativity, and altogether growing up. During this last book she goes to Europe on a missions trip and learns who she really is. Friendships are questioned, some more then friendships are created, and Robin Gunn keeps this series going with out dragging on and on, and with out making me bored. This is a book that I would recommend to everybody!           
I give this series a 5 out of 5!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA