CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (1)



Hi guys! So today, I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday, a meme created by the Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of the topic of that week. So here we go! 

 

Top Ten Books I Feel As Though
Everyone Has Read But Me

1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Why why why haven't I read this book? I mean, well, I suppose you could say I read part of it-but then, I just really gave it up. And then suddenly my friends come up to me saying how great of a book it was and how I should pick it up again. After looking at all the amazing reviews on Goodreads, I'm starting to wonder why I EVER dropped it. Time to pick it up again!

2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

This book isn't technically YA, but I would still love to read it. It sounds very scary and ethereal, and after the movie came out, I still don't know why I'm waiting. 

3. Uglies by Scott Westerfield

The reason I haven't picked up this book yet is because I tried to read Leviathan (it's by the same author) as well, and let's just say that it didn't go well. I don't think Uglies is nearing the top of my list too soon. 

4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

The vampire fad is kind of being taken over by angels and zombies. But I'm still curious as to what these are about-maybe sometime soon?

5. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

I never really loved Twilight, but I didn't hate it either. I guess I'm just not Twi-hard enough to read this one, I think. 

6. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

I would love to read this one-Anderson's Chains was excellent, but Speak was okay. I wonder what she has to say on the topic of anorexia. 

7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

I NEED to read this one!!!

8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Yep, still haven't read this one. Are you shocked?

9. Wake by Lisa McMann

Someone talked about this at my book club. So little time and too many books!

10. The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

People have been oozing out there love for this book all around me! How come I can't appreciate it? Well, first of all, I don't particularly enjoy demon/angel books-but I might give this one a try. :)
_____

What's on your top ten list this week? Post your link with your comment below! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA