Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
1. I want Inheritance by Christopher Paolini because Jade (onceuponawanderer.blogspot.com) refuses to lend her hardcovers.
2. The time to read the Uglies Series by Scott Westerfield because everybody says its good but its one of those 'eh' books that I need more weekends to read.
3. I want Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I know that it's technically not out, but I still want to read it.)
4. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
5. A signed copy of Bitter Melon.
6. A Winnie the Pooh book to read on winter nights.
7. And The Mark of Athena before it comes out.
8.The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
9. The Secret Life of Princesses by I don't know who because it has beautiful, darling illustrations.
10. And the whole Harry Potter series, but only because I want my sister to catch on to the phase. :)
Please, please, please, Santa-I will be a good girl all next year if you give me these presents! And if I sounded snobby during my letter, please forgive me-it's a medical condition. :)
Thanks guys for looking at my Top Ten Tuesday post! Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays-and let's dream that our family will buy us books for our empty bookshelves! :)