CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

Welcome to A Splatter of Ink's first Waiting on Wednesday post!

So what book are we eagerly waiting for?

Bitterblue (The Seven Kingdoms, #3)

Bitterblue is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms eight years after Graceling. This third book will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the eighteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book.

I am so excited for this one! Please leave your Waiting on Wednesday posts on the comments section, and I hope everybody has a great rest of your Wednesday!

Compliments to Breaking the Spine book blog!

4 comments:

Hannah

I really need to get on with reading this series. LOL I actually have Graceling sitting on my shelf...

Check out my WoW:
http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

Alora

I can't wait for this one as well! :D

My WoW

Giselle

Ooh this one will rock I love Bitterblue!! <3

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Lindsay Cummings author

new follower! :)


here's my WOW post, with a ton of books I can't wait for!!

Stop by??!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/wow-want-so-badly-i-might-die-edition.html

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA