CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hey There! (:

So as you guy's probably heard, I'm the new kid on the Kaja block! 
 I've been good friends with Jada & Anqi and had a blog of my own, but I just could not keep it up. School is way too busy. So I gave up, (stupid me) which is never a good thing to do.
 Recently I got the idea that I should just join my friends blog- and maybe it would help me write more frequent posts. So badabing-badaboom some magic happened and here I am! 

Here are some special facts about me: 

I love style & fashion... and shoes. Yep, definitely shoes!

I love coffee with a shot of raspberry in it <3

I'm a twitter fiend... Follow Me Here

I enjoy reading, therefore I am on Goodreads... Friend Me Here

I write tons of poetry and goodies, Follow Me & check my writing out on Figment

I love music, if you ever need some good music to listen too just ask, I can hook you up ;)

I love making new friends, and learning new things, so just hit me up!

Oh, yeah and I almost forgot!

I'm Pretty Amazing (:

I'm looking forward to posting reviews and getting your feedback!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA