CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Katie Weldon Series by Robin Jones Gunn

Age Group: 13-52
Pages: 281
Buy: robingunn.com, bn.com, amazon.com
                                     

What happens after Christy Miller is wedded? Katie Weldon her best friend is here to tell you. At first I didn't know how great Katie's series was going to
 be. I was disappointed and still am that the wonderful Christy Miller Series is over with. I really wanted to find out what happened after Christy's wedding so decided to give this a shot. I learned that Robin Jones Gunn has lots of talent in this book as well. The Christy Miller Series was better then any other book on Earth but it was still really good. It's hard to explain the magic that Robin produces when she writes.  Months after reading her book there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them. They changed me and I can't get over it. It's mind-blowing that I hadn't ever heard of her or her books until my Aunt gave me one for my birthday. She has won tons of awards and is a fun spirited bubbly person. Everyone should visit Robin's website http://robingunn.com/ and enjoy the warmth and love she radiates. I think that everyone on Earth should be required to at least read one of Robin's books. I promise you will be captivated!
By the way, I know that this isn't the longest post on the face of the world but I couldn't talk about it anymore because I would be spoiling the rest of the books. : )






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA