CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trailer Thursday (1) (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children)

Okay, so today while looking through Beth Revis' blog-(Author of Across the Universe, no less..) I found this:




which turns out to be one of my favorite book trailers ever! Now I am definitely wanting to read this book!

And check it out! The author actually found these creepy peculiar photos before he wrote his novel!
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/2011/05/miss-peregrines-home-for-peculiar-children-ransom-riggs.html
 
And if you want more videos, including his other book trailers and a look at how he made them, visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/ransriggs
 
Thanks to Beth Revis for finding these links!
 
(Now, I know it's not Thursday, but who's going to complain for doing it early?)
 
 

1 comments:

Unknown

Hi,
This is an amazing trailer. I am definately going to read this as soon as I can get my hands on it. I can't belive the author found these photo's before he made the trailer. They really made me think about what would happen if children could do that!
Thank you,
Laura
:)

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA