CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Follow Friday (1)

Hello, this is KAJA at a Splatter of Ink with a new meme-Follow Friday. As well as getting some publicity (We're kind of straggling in that subject), Follow Friday has a lot of fun questions and answers. Today, the question is:

Q. What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books?

Well, hee hee- I could answer with a lot of totally different things. One of them would be people dog-earing pages. I really really really can't stand that. But my biggest one is probably fluffy and poofy romances. They drive me on the edge, especially when you know love at first sight is not the most realistic thing in the world-and that there's nothing more entertaining than fights and realization. 

Thanks to Parajunkee and Alison from Alison Can Read for this meme. Please call on me if I don't show up as a follower-I might've clicked the wrong button. :)


5 comments:

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

I hate when people dog ear pages too. My mom does that and I personally thing that ruins books. =] I am a New Follower.
Here is My FF

Angela's Anxious Life

I hate when I get a book from the library and someone has bent the pages! Get a bookmark!! :)

Angie

Kelly

Bending the pages is just so unnecessary! I used to use the receipt from the book purchase as my bookmark - done!

New follower :)

Follow Me Friday @ Radiant Shadows

Don't forget to check out my 100 Followers Giveaway!

Giselle

OH my GOD! I Hate when people dog-ear pages of books I lend them!! It makes it the last time I lend them a book!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth

I never bend corners when I am reading a book. I've borrowed books from the library that were treated terribly.

Wait - you mean there is no such thing as insta-love? LOL I love reading about characters falling in love over time. That is more believable to me.

New Follower!
Sandra
Waiting For Wentworth

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA