CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reviews?

As some of you may have guessed I personally am not very good at writing reviews about books, that's Anqi's thing. Maybe I will start again but not now. What I am going to do though is give you a short and condensed what I think of the book with a little information. So, lets begin: 

Seeing Things by Patti Hill
What is it about? This book is about an old lady that has an eye disorder and sees things. She tripped and broke her ankle while seeing a boulder in front of her on the stairs, and now that she is in Denver living with her son and his family she is having conversations with Huckleberry Finn.
My Rating: I give this book a 4.7 out of 5 stars. First I must say that this is not a paranormal read. This is a  light 336 page book filled with laughter and tears. I would say this is a MOST READ for anyone that's peeking around for some humor. I wasn't so sure about reading it at first but now I am thankful that I did. During this book I experienced what it is like to be a 72 year-old grandmother and some things I never would have guessed. Everyone needs a little Birdie Wainwright (the main character) at sometimes so dig in!


1 comments:

Valerie

Thanks for visiting my blog, http://thegothicballerina.blogspot.com/ I love your background! :)

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA