CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm by Nancy Farmer

The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm


I'm going on a star strike, so you know why I'm only giving this four stars rather then five. This is basically a book about kids who get, uh, kidnapped. (Now that I think about it, that's basically what all the book is.) It's steeped in a lot of Zimbabwe culture and I like that it's sci-fi in a different country. I like it. I recommend it. And now I'm going to reread the House of the Scorpion.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Sounds interesting and you have a great blog here! :)

From your new follower Alex:

p.s. Here's my blog if you want to comment and follow

Possession of Books

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA