CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

To Timbuktu: Nine Countries, Two People, One True Story by Casey Scieszka and Steven Weinberg

To Timbuktu: Nine Countries, Two People, One True Story
I love China, and I love Chinese people, and I love dumplings. So this was all-around good. Until they got to Timbuktu, and Casey and Steven got so whiny. And having stomach problems. And doing nothing for twenty pages. What happened to this?:


“Dear Fly,

I love you. If you are a mouse I am cheese. If you are a cat I am a mouse. You are a fly, so I want to be shit.”-Casey Scieszka

If you know what I'm talking about, you should be lamenting too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments, don't reveal your private information, etc., etc.! You know the drill. Thanks. :)

The KAJA